Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cake Pops

So last night my adorable cousins brought over these equally adorable treats

Are these not the cutest things you've ever seen?
I LOVE them! I immediately started thinking how perfect they'd be for special occasions- baby shower, wedding shower, child's birthday party, girls night out etc.

They made them with this machine which is SO on my list of kitchen things I want!

You don't need a machine to make cake pops. You can use a method like this, which results in an awesome truffle-like cake pop! You can use any flavor of cake mix, with any flavor of frosting.

I have a feeling these girls have created a monster! A cake-pop-eating-monster!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UMMM... YES PLEASE! So girls night at your house when you get back??? With cake pops on the food list of course! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...