Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cream Cheese Brownies

There's not many desserts I would choose over a really good brownie! This is a really good brownie. It's cake-like, rich and just delicious!



Here's the recipe

Brownies:
1 cup Butter
1 cup Cocoa Powder
2 cups Sugar
4 Eggs
4 teaspoons Vanilla
1 cup Flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt

Cream Cheese Filling:
8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1/3 cup Sugar
1 Egg
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla

For Brownies: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When completely melted remove from heat and add cocoa and sugar. Stir in eggs one at a time then add vanilla. Stir in remaining ingredients and pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan. If you're in a bind, just use a brownie mix then add the cream cheese filling. Everyone will be so impressed!

For Filling: Beat all ingredients together and drizzle on top of brownie batter. Swirl with a knife.

Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.

Enjoy!

I have been so blessed the past few days with my fellow medical student wives bringing me dinner after my surgery. Reminds me that some of the best food comes from people who care about you! Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds divine!!!!! I will have to try this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...