Monday, August 8, 2011

Pumpkin Bars


Yes. I am alive. My air conditioner has been out for the 4 days and it has been absolutely aweful. Needless to say, I have not been cooking. Today I cranked that new air conditioner and pretended that it was fall and made one of my most favorite fall desserts ever. I like anything pumpkin, but I especially LOVE these pumpkin bars :D

Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting

4 Eggs
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 can Pumpkin puree (15 oz)
3/4 cup Butter (melted)
2 cups Flour
1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
2 teaspoons Baking Powder

Cream Cheese Frosting

4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
4 Tablespoons Butter
3 Tablespoons Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla

Combine all ingredients for the pumpkin bars. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely. Spread with cream cheese frosting

Oh yes. Oh YUM YUM YUM!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...